Dig in deeper to a more out of the box double sink vanity ideas we have for you. For sure, you will love every bit of this!
Almost every one of us are wishing to have a bathroom that we always love to see when we wake up from a deep slumber. Aside from the bedroom, the bathroom is one of our comfort zones. So, why not decorate it based on our desire?
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to the best blogger Guy About Home who offers the best garden and home improvement tips! If you are a home decor and design fan, don't miss the tips on home ideas. If you are a home garden owner, then you might be interest in our complete guides to house plants!
In order to achieve your dream master bathroom double sink vanity, we have narrowed down some ideas for you to check. Now, it’s time for you to read those. Keep reading!
For more easy-to-do bathroom ideas which you can put up, head to bathroom DIY decor ideas.
Table of Contents
- Huge Rustic Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
- Modern and Glamourous Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
- Floating Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity
- Minimalist Marble Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
- Trough Sink Power Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity
- Creative Table Top Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity
- Pedestal Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
1. Huge Rustic Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
Image Source: Pinterest
You can never be wrong in choosing the rustic way. Not only you will be driven back in the past but you will also be in awe to see a roughed-up charm in this double vanity bathroom. Going for an all-wood and a bit of cement depicts homeliness and durability.
If you want to go for these, you must:
- Have an uplight lampshade-like sconces installed in between and on both sides of your vanities. You can also install some lantern-like sconces on the ceiling. These could give a warm ambiance.
- Carved or built-in sinks are nice if you want something contemporary yet an ancient type of vibe.
- Flaunt the woods by acquiring a thick-framed rectangular or concave vanities.
- You can have mini-flowers and necessities around the sink for design.
- Ensure that the wall color matches the theme. Just focus on the brown color palette.
2. Modern and Glamourous Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
Image Source: The Spruce
Have a warm or cold bath in a bathroom filled with chic through classic black and white colors after a long day. This bathroom is designed for classic lovers. Through the adjusted light colors, glossy tiles, and balanced furniture pieces, you can say that it is like a bathroom with an undeniably incredible look.
To achieve this, you have to:
- Have rectangular vanities or decorative mirrors. Play with all the furniture pieces and create a contemporary and volumized design.
- Rotate the lights upwards or horizontally. Notice that lights are placed in between and on both sides of the vanities. However, you can put those above the vanities for a more cohesive look.
- Sinks can be either under-mounted sinks or overmounted ones depending on the cabinet style. If it is a floating L-shaped one, go for an under-mounted but if it is a shaker-style cabinet, go for overmounted sinks.
3. Floating Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity
Image Source: Pinterest
If you want to create a space illusion in your room, you might want to acquire a floating cabinet with built-in sinks. It also gives off the vibe that the room is more spacious and big. Do not worry about covering the spaces, a floating cabinet with an industrial look can make everything dazzling.
- For the vanities, you do not need to install them directly on the wall. Match it with your cabinet and have it floated too to create depth and dimension.
- The modern primary colors are grey, silver, brown, white, and black. So, you better not go far beyond that. If you want to add a bit of twist like blue, green, yellow, or red, make it minimal.
- Trough sinks, drop-in sinks or under-mounted sinks are ideal for a floating cabinet so better go for those.
- Then, add your necessities and a plant for the overall design.
4. Minimalist Marble Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
Image Source: Home Art Tile
It is never too late to try a dreamy bathroom where sinks are unique. Although they only use two colors such as black and white, notice that everything is balanced and perfectly designed. Even the golden brown color is standing out because of its versatility. So, why not try this?
For you to have this:
- Drop-in sinks are nice to have if you want something contemporary yet minimalist type of sink.
- Match the sink and vanities. Acquire oblong-shaped vanities to create a balanced and nice bathroom layout.
- To achieve a dreamy bathroom, have your backsplash in marble. Make sure that it has a pattern with a little bit of paint splatter in it.
- Don’t forget to put some flowers and an additional wall design to create volume and dimension.
- Cabinets should be floating or shaker-style to have it more classy.
Have your bathroom squeaky clean with bathroom cleaning hacks.
5. Trough Sink Power Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity
Image Source: Native Trails
Trough sinks are very much ideal if you want to have a hassle-free life for they are extremely low maintenance and maximize the minimal space. For a stylish and modern vibe bathroom, you should go for this sink. Surely, you will love this idea.
To put a huge twist in your bathroom:
- Along with trough sinks, it is not necessary to have a built-in cabinet underneath it. You can acquire a separate one. If you still want to pursue having one, go for it.
- Put some design to eliminate the dullness of the bathroom color. Assorted colorful flowers shall do the trick.
- Rectangular-shaped vanities are nice to put up. If you could go for decorative vanities, that would be 10/10.
- Aside from black, brown, or white, add navy blue and grey for a more colorful design.
Spice up a little bit by visiting navy blue vanity designs.
6. Creative Table Top Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity
Image Source: Home Design Lover
Tabletop sinks usually come in oval, round, or square. If you still could not decide what shape of sink you need to acquire, you don’t have to worry about that. All you have to do is be mindful of your other furniture pieces. One tip that we could give you is to match the shape of your vanity and sink for a more balanced look.
More tips for you are these:
- Have a walnut cabinet where the countertop is tiled for a combination of modern and classic styles.
- Install vanity mirrors on the wall and have the tabletop sink under each vanity mirror for a conventional look.
- Sconces can be put above the vanity mirrors or in between depending on the size and style of the sconces.
- Bathroom colors can be an average dark one for a modernized vibe, or you can use a neutral one such as white and light grey.
7. Pedestal Master Bathroom Double Sink Vanity Ideas
Image Source: Pinterest
So you got a small master bathroom? No problem. You can have elegant pedestal sinks where it can create a towering look. Feels like royalty, eh? Not only they are eye-pleasing but because of their shape, they are easy to clean.
There’s more to it, here are some:
- Indulge in a tall shape furniture pieces to eliminate the awkward small spaces. Your vanities mirrors can be thick-framed rectangular ones or a 2-in-one cabinet where a medicine compartment is at the back.
- Pedestal sinks should be white to match the light blue color backsplash.
- Since you cannot have a cabinet underneath it, you must have a separate built in cabinet. Place it beside or in between sinks.
- Sconces can be downlight or uplight ones. Transparent ones are ideal, however, you can go for a chandelier for a more classy vibe.
For a white double vanity bathroom ideas, visit the link attached.
Or, you could just head to these blogs to get more amazing ideas:
- 7 Navy Blue Vanity Bathroom Ideas Which You Can Steal For Your Home
- 7 Grey Vanity Bathroom Ideas That Is Worth Incorporating For
- 8 Blue Bathroom Vanity Ideas That You Should Try At Home!
- 7 dazzling dark brown vanity bathroom ideas you should recreate
Because of the on-going innovation that the world is facing at the moment, even our bathrooms should go with the flow. No worries, just check out the article above, and you will surely gain new ideas and knowledge on how to have an ideal bathroom vanity sink.
Remember that you should check out every furniture pieces and see their durability and versatility. Now, all you have to do is to be creative. Go and splatter some creativity!
For more amazing ideas you can have, visit Guy About Home today or you can check the related blogs:
- Planning a Kid’s Party: Top 5 Spiderman Party Ideas and Decor to Consider
- 10 Inspiring Baby Shower Cupcake Ideas
- white double vanity bathroom ideas
- bathroom DIY decor ideas.
- 7 DIY Bathroom Vanity Ideas You Can Try at Home
- 9 Stunning Small And Large Kitchen Decor Ideas for Your Home
- bathroom cleaning hacks.
- navy blue vanity designs.