Need to make your teeny tiny bedroom feel less crowded? Learn how to create a hip, modern room with these clever women’s bedroom ideas for small spaces.
When looking for women’s bedroom ideas, it’s essential to consider what you want your space to do for you. Your bedroom is a place where you can relax and unwind after a long day so the room must allow you to do that. Fortunately, you don’t need much room to create a cozy, warm, and inviting bedroom.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to the best blogger Guy About Home who offers the best garden and home improvement tips! If you are a home decor and design fan, don't miss the tips on home ideas. If you are a home garden owner, then you might be interest in our complete guides to house plants!
Make sure all of your furniture is in good shape, comfortable, and fits your needs. If a piece doesn’t work well in your bedroom, it’s not worth keeping around! You may also be creative with those pieces and incorporate them in a makeover. Below are the best ideas you can apply to your sleeping chamber.
Table of Contents
- Beside-the-Bed Shelving
- Storage Packed Raised Floor
- Small Bedroom with Tight Spaces
- Under Bed Closet
- Pillow Filled Corners
- Bed with Shelving and Storage
- Bunk Bed with a Chair for Reading
- Comfortable Stargazing Spot Bed
- Colorful Little Bedroom Ideas
- Cramped Cabin Style Loft
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#1. Beside-the-bed Shelving
This lovely and cozy bedroom makes the most of its limited square footage by utilizing a raised bed that provides abundant storage space beneath the mattress. The theme is finished off with extensive bookcases that go wall-to-wall. A skylight allows for an abundance of natural light to enter the room.
By applying a few interior decorating styles, you can turn a small bedroom into an elegant and inviting space. Be creative with the small space and have fun.
- Add color to create a warm environment.
- Use modern lampshades to make them look nicer.
- Use white walls or another bold wall color.
Still not satisfied, find more inspiration after reading grey bedroom ideas
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#2. Storage-Packed Raised Floor
The small bedroom could be tight, but it is still possible to arrange a functional space. This small bedroom idea provides a raised floor with storage galore. It may not be evident, but this is the storage and furniture layout planning. The raised bed in this small bedroom idea helps create a sense of space by masking under-the-floor messes and other clutter.
These projects only took a day to complete and proved extremely easy:
- Create an accessible pull-out storage space for baskets and bins with a bit of paint and creativity.
- Paint to blend in with your bedroom decor.
- Use containers, boxes, and baskets to create additional storage.
- Add extra headboard or shelving.
- Use the floor to store excess belongings.
Still not satisfied, find more inspiration after reading blue bedroom ideas
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#3. Small Bedroom With Tight Spaces
Tight spaces can be tough to make a comfortable living space, but there is hope! Small bedroom design shouldn’t be limited to tiny dorm-sized bedrooms. Even if you don’t have the most significant room, you can still make it work and look great. You can save money by completing it independently rather than paying a professional to do it. Let’s go for it, shall we?
Here are some ideas for small bedrooms with tight spaces.
- Add light and mirrors to make the space look bigger.
- Design your dream bedroom with the right furniture and accessories.
- Consider hanging a trellis from the ceiling.
- Use low-profile furniture.
- Paint the wall with white and add in accessories.
Still not satisfied, find more inspiration after reading Tumblr Bedroom Ideas
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#4. Under-Bed Closet
Now, this is a brilliant idea. This bed and closet combination unit will delight younger ones and those of us who are young at heart! Climb up to bed for sweet slumber at night and prop up the bed in the morning to reveal tidy closet space. Whether for the kids or you, installing this will be the last thing you think about doing at night because it’s so cool!
No worries. Here are some fantastic space saving bedroom ideas:
- Converts from a bed to closet space in the morning. Use it as your primary closet or a secondary closet.
- Decorate it with a class on an excellent ambiance.
Still not satisfied, find more inspiration after reading Young Women Bedroom Ideas
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#5. Pillow-Filled Corners
Most bedrooms are square-shaped, leaving little room for anything other than a bed. There’s a tiny corner for your desk or chairs if you’re lucky. Using a corner bed placement, you can have the majority of your bedroom be devoted to storage, allowing you to add endless accessories to create the feel of living room décor.
Check out exactly how this works:
- Use it to create an oasis by fitting your bed into a corner.
- Use flowers and large decorative pillows to create an intimate feeling that makes the room feel complete.
- Explore color options for dominant walls.
- Use throw pillows to create a sofa in your bed space.
Still not satisfied, find more inspiration after reading Small Bedroom Ideas For Women
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#6. Bed With Shelving and Storage
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a space where you could sleep, store things, and where everything in your life had a place? That’s pretty much what this room has going on. This converted attic space is so wonderfully purpose-built that there’s barely a wasted inch to be seen. You may have a single room, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it feel cozy and homelike with the right pieces.
With a single purpose-built bed and storage loft, not a single space is wasted in this small bedroom. The raised area and high shelving create dedicated sleeping space with ample under-bed storage; even the steps are used for storing treasures.
Here are some tips to consider when optimizing your bedroom for better storage:
- Raised area and high shelving create a dedicated sleeping space.
- Consider ways to maximize storage and use every book and your favorite stuff.
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#7. Bunk Beds With a Chair for Reading
This little room has all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay. You’ll find comfy beds built-in, ample natural light for reading or working, and a great location with easy access. Cozy, cute, and ready for overnight guests, this micro-scale guest room makes a big impression. With an office area and reading book built into the space, it’s a study in small-house style.
This cozy guest room has everything most admirers of micro homes are looking for:
- Bring your pillow, or make use of your always-comfy-down pillows.
- Design it in your style.
- Install levelers under the bottom set of brackets.
- Choose a mattress that fits nicely on the frames, and cover it with a thick duvet.
- Maximize the space by building in a bunk bed.
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#8. Comfortable Stargazing Spot-Bed
This excellent day bed can also be used as a window seat, and thanks to the cozy throw pillows and supple duvet, it’s the perfect spot to curl up with a good book and relax. This appealing piece of multifunctional furniture can be further enhanced by adding storage space beneath the bed.
To achieve this aesthetic design bedroom:
- Make it your own with throw pillows, or keep it simple and add a decorative wall hanging above for a pop of color.
- Repurposed furniture is easy with a bit of paint and creativity.
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#9. Colorful Little Bedroom Ideas
Brightening up a cramped apartment with an accent wall is a great way to make the most of your space. High cabinets allow for vertical space for storage and provide a space for reading lights to be attached.
To obtain this bedroom’s aesthetically pleasing look:
- Customize your bedroom with accent wall paint or wallpaper.
- Add some indoor plants to your window.
- Look for a piece of furniture that matches the entire concept in your room.
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#10. Cramped Cabin-Style Loft
Love the idea of a cozy sleeping loft, but don’t want it to feel like an attic? Put your tired rooms for storage to better use by adding a slanted-roof sleeping loft. This inviting space features an integrated headboard, plenty of storage space, and a light-colored wood finish on the ceiling.
Here’s some style guidance to get you started:
- Use one closet to store all the things you use less often, like dress clothes or off-season clothes.
- Use branded stands and mounts for bed to save your room in placing phones and computers.
- Minimize clutter with an integrated headboard for bedtime books.
- Prefer light wood to dark wood.
- To make your space appear more trendy, add some plush light carpet.
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#11. Simple bed decoration with flowers
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#12. Mirror ideas for small bedroom
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#13. Fairy lights decoration ideas
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#14. Small bedroom furniture ideas
Small bedroom decorating ideas for a single woman#15. Paint colours for rooms
There are a lot of stunning small bedroom ideas for women. If you are not satisfied with the color of your furniture, you can paint it with some fresh blooms. Pastel colors are better choices for the walls and curtains, especially if the furniture has a darker color. At first, it might seem strange, but it will work in the end, so do not rush to paint your furniture in a new color.
For more amazing ideas you can have, visit Guy About Home today or you can check the related blogs: